Not ready to commit?
...That's cool, your first order is on us!
Just pay $5.97 (for shipping)
Tired of the chalk mess in your gym? Our 2 pound Jumbo Chalk Ball is designed to reduce mess and waste. Even individual chalk balls leave some mess when removed from the container. This monster is not intended to leave the 2 gallon bucket it's packed in. We even double-bagged this chalk ball to further reduce airborne dust. You may also just place this bad boy in your chalk stand.
- LASTS ABOUT TWICE AS LONG with half the amount you are used to using from plain magnesium carbonate chalk
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED AND TRUSTED in NFL and NCAA weight rooms. Our customers include professional and collegiate teams with coaches that know their lifting chalk!
- ANTIBACTERIAL ESSENTIAL OILS provide natural protection against tearing and dryness common from plain weight lifting chalk
- DRAMATICALLY IMPROVES GRIP with fine grind gym chalk and high quality natural epsom salts
- FRESHENS SHOES, BAGS AND ANYTHING ELSE you choose. Our climbing chalk has a unique blend of essentials oils that create a pleasant "Primo" scent
We created Primo climbing chalk with organic essential oils and high grade epsom salt. Primo Chalk is antibacterial and conditions skin. Weight lifters and Crossfitters have reported that Primo gym chalk reduces and even prevents rips and tears. It provides a strong, lasting grip with less than your usual lifting chalk. It also smells great! Try putting some Primo Chalk in your shoes, bag or anything else that's getting stinky! Preferred by athletes around the globe. Made in the USA. Contains no harsh chemicals and no antibiotics.
Primo Chalk is different and we've found that it's often helpful for customers to get some tips on how to get the full experience. So, here goes!
- If possible, It's a good idea to wash your hands to get the oils and stuff off before you use chalk. You don't have to but it could improve your experience and work out. We've found that this is especially true when climbing and doing Crossfit.
- Get a little, knock off the excess and work it into your hands. More is not usually better with Primo.
- Keep the package closed when not in use. Moisture from the air gets absorbed and will change chalk (not just Primo) over time.
- If you bought loose chalk in one of our buckets, we recommend dispensing some into a smaller container. It's a real bummer if someone knocks over a bucket of loose chalk on your gym floor.
- Finally!! wash your hands after working out. That's good practice anyway. Even better though, when using Primo Chalk, our essential oils go into overtime and condition your skin when you do!
Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.